Hitachi ID Identity Manager
Hitachi ID Identity Manager is an integrated solution for managing identities and security entitlements across multiple systems and applications. Organizations depend on Identity Manager to ensure that users get security entitlements quickly, are always assigned entitlements appropriate to their needs and in compliance with policy and are deactivated reliably and completely when they leave the organization.
Identity Manager implements the following business processes to drive changes to users and entitlements on systems and applications:
- Automation: grant or revoke access based on data feeds.
- Synchronization: keep identity attributes consistent across applications.
- Self-service: empower users to update their own profiles.
- Delegated administration: allow business stake-holders to request changes directly.
- Certification: invite managers and application owners to review and correct entitlements.
- Workflow: invite business stake-holders to approve or reject requested changes.
Users have too many login IDs. A typical user in a large organization may sign into 10 to 20 internal systems. This complexity creates real business problems:
These problems lead to high IT support costs, poor user service and security vulnerabilities, in some cases violating regulatory requirements.
Identity Manager is designed to manage user accounts, identity information and security entitlements on a variety of systems and applications. It helps organizations to:
Identity Manager includes built-in connectors to manage users and entitlements on over 110 kinds of systems and applications, on-premise and in the cloud.