| Earn rewards by introducing prospective customers to Hitachi ID Systems.
Do you know someone interested in an identity management and access governance solution?
By referring potential new customers to Hitachi ID Systems, you are eligible to receive USD$1000, if the lead generates a sale of any one of Hitachi ID Systems identity management and access governance products. Should the sale consist of more than 1 solution, you will receive another USD$500 for every additional product.
Referral is Easy
- Fill out our referral web form with your contact details and information about the organization and contact person that Hitachi ID Systems should call about our solutions.
- A professional account representative will follow up with your referral, introduce them to Hitachi ID Systems solutions, and assist them on their way to enabling automation and self-service in their identity management and access governance business processes.
Click here to see Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
To find out more about our Customer Referral Program, please contact:
- This program is open to anyone, including current and prospective Hitachi ID Systems customers.
- Commissioned Hitachi ID Systems staff are not eligible to participate in the program.
- The referral form must be completed fully to qualify.
- Hitachi ID Systems is not responsible for technical failures in entry transmission.
- Completion of the referral form shall constitute agreement by the referring person that Hitachi ID Systems may reveal the referring person's identity to the potential Hitachi ID Systems customer.
- Persons referring their current employer are welcome, but unfortunately cannot qualify for a referral award, in order to avoid a conflict of interest.
- Persons completing the referral form will be asked to confirm that their current employer does not forbid their receipt of a referral award from Hitachi ID Systems under this program.
- Eligibility is currently limited to referrals received by Hitachi ID Systems on or after September 1, 2007 and no later than March 31, 2008. Hitachi ID Systems may extend the program at that time, at its sole discretion.
- Multiple referrals to the same prospective organization count only once, even if the subsequent referrals are to different individuals within that organization.
- If two or more people make a referral relating to the same organization, only the first shall qualify. It is Hitachi ID Systems sole responsibility to identify the earlier referral.
- Referrals to organizations where Hitachi ID Systems is already engaged in a sales process, either directly (direct sales) or through an authorized Hitachi ID Systems partner, shall not be eligible for this program. It shall be Hitachi ID Systems sole discretion to identify such duplicate referrals and to inform the referring party of this ineligibility.
- Referrals to existing Hitachi ID Systems customers shall not qualify for payment.
- Referrals apply to organizations which license Hitachi ID Systems software valued at US$50,000 or more.
- Referring persons shall be notified by Hitachi ID Systems within 30 days of a qualifying purchase by the referred organization. Hitachi ID Systems may use e-mail or telephone to notify the referring person, at its sole discretion.
- Awards shall be paid out within 30 days of Hitachi ID Systems receiving payment from the referred organization in relation to the pertinent software license.
- Awards are not transferable.
- Individual prize payouts shall be deemed a taxable benefit to the recipient. The recipient is responsible for reporting this income on their tax returns. Hitachi ID Systems is not responsible for withholding income taxes from these payments and remitting them to the appropriate tax agencies.
- Except as required by law, Hitachi ID Systems will not share any information about either the referring part or prospective customer with any third parties.
- Any claims or disputes relating to this program must be resolved in Alberta, Canada.
- Hitachi ID Systems reserves the right to modify, or discontinue this program at any time.
- Completion of the referral form constitutes permission for Hitachi ID Systems to publish the winner's name.
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
500, 1401 1st Street S.E
Calgary, AB T2G 2J3
1.403.233.0740 ext. 324
Frequently asked questions:
(1) How do I enter?
(2) What are the rewards?
(3) Who is eligible?
(4) How often can I enter?
(1). How do I enter?
Fill out Hitachi ID Systems Customer referral form here.
For the company you are referring, please include the Company name, contact person, postal code, phone number (including area code) and the number of employees the referring company has, as well as address, city, province, if available.
(2). What are the rewards?
If the business you have referred becomes an Hitachi ID Systems customer, you are eligible i to receive USD$1000, if the lead generates a sale of any one of Hitachi ID Systems identity management and access governance products. Should the sale consist of more than one solution, you will receive another USD$500 for every additional product.
(3). Who is eligible?
This program is open to anyone, including current and prospective Hitachi ID Systems customers.
(4). How often can I enter?
Send in as many referrals as you like. To qualify for a program reward, the referral must be submitted by the close of the program, March 31, 2008.