P-Synch now available for E-Commerce deploymentsOctober 16, 2000
M-Tech is pleased to announce that P-Synch, The Total Password Management Solution, is now available for E-Commerce deployments.P-Synch enables users and administrators to synchronize and reset passwords across every system in the enterprise. It incorporates strong authentication for self-service functionality, and encryption and auditing for security.
P-Synch supports the special needs of E-Commerce deployments:
- A hardened application infrastructure, suitable for Internet deployment.
- Scalability to millions of users.
- A simple HTML-based user interface.
- 128-bit SSL encryption of all transmissions.
- Easy integration with existing registration and authentication databases.
- Self-service password management using inexpensive Q&A profiles.
- Streamlined help desk password resets.
- Support for LDAP, Unix and DBMS application passwords.
M-Tech is a computer security products company. The M-Tech identity management suite streamlines both password management and account provisioning, in addition to improving user self-service, and reducing user support costs. Hitachi ID Password Manager (formerly P-Synch) and Hitachi ID Identity Manager improve the security of network systems and lower their operating costs. The M-Tech client list includes top Fortune-500 companies such as Ford Motor Company, Sears Roebuck, AT&T Wireless, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and many more. For more information, please visit: Hitachi-ID.com