M-Tech Releases P-Synch v6.2.5
Enhanced Features Improve Security, Streamline User Management
Calgary, Canada - May 5, 2003 - M-Tech Information Technology, Inc., the leading provider of identity management solutions, today announced the latest release of its password management solution, P-Synch. P-Synch v6.2.5 delivers enhanced security, greater scalability and streamlined user management. P-Synch is the most complete password management solution available in the market.
The technical highlights of the P-Synch v6.2.5 release include:
- Integration with Microsoft Meta Directory Services (MMS) version 3.
- A clearer and more flexible user interface for self-service registration.
- Better integration between the transparent synchronization trigger library and the Windows event log.
- Extended integration with SAP R/3, including support for load-balanced SAP servers and SAP R/3 version 6.x.
- More fault tolerance in Novell GroupWise integration, allowing for unavailable post offices during nightly user ID harvesting.
- Tighter integration with PeopleSoft applications, leveraging the PeopleSoft COM API.
- More stringent input checking and URL encoding throughout the web interface.
- A facility in the web interface to accept login attempts with invalid login IDs, to prompt for a password and to fail authentication rather than letting a potential intruder know that he entered an invalid login ID.
"Ease of deployment and scalability continue to push the development of our identity management suite to meet the evolving needs of our customers," said Idan Shoham, M-Tech CTO. "With P-Synch v6.2.5 we have responded to a broad range of customer requirements with new features and security enhancements, for more effective password authentication."
Pricing and AvailabilityP-Synch v6.2.5 is available immediately. For more information on pricing, please contact M-Tech at 1.403.233.0740 or sales@Hitachi-ID.com.
About M-Tech Information Technology, Inc.M-Tech is a leading provider of identity management solutions. M-Tech's solutions streamline both password and access management processes, giving organizations a quick ROI and improved security. M-Tech's product suite has a wide range of licensed users ranging from mid-sized companies to global enterprise installations with hundreds of thousands of users. M-Tech is the only identity management software vendor to consistently prove an ROI in three to six months.
M-Tech's customers include Avon, Bank of America, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Cisco, eBay, Ford Motor Company, Intel, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Merck MetLife, NCR Corporation, Pfizer, Pitney Bowes, Sears, Shell, Symantec, Wells Fargo and many more.. For more information on M-Tech and its products, please visit Hitachi-ID.com call 1.403.233.0740.
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
500, 1401 1st Street S.E
Calgary, AB T2G 2J3
1.403.233.0740 ext. 324