New content and added features improve the customer service experience.
June 10, 2009 -- Calgary, Canada -- Hitachi ID Systems today launched an improved customer portal, complete with new content and increased functionality. The portal is available to all Hitachi ID customers and partners at Hitachi-ID.com/portal.
“This portal contains helpful content for our customers and partners to aid in deploying and maintaining our identity management solutions,” says Kevin Lusty, Product Manager. “We now support RSS, so our business partners can track content changes. We also accept feedback to help portal users point out enhancements and to help us keep the content of the portal current.”
New content and features include:
- A knowledge base that includes; known issues, solutions for common problems, troubleshooting techniques and other helpful tips.
- Full sets of product documentation.
- Language packages.
- Connector packages (including unreleased, "beta" connectors).
- Script packages (including plug-in sample scripts, scripts for the flexible target connectors, and common user interface customizations).
- A discovery application and various other documents to help in scoping identity management projects.
- Support department policies, frequently asked questions, and forms for submitting support incidents.
- An issue tracking system, used in the context of deployment projects that use Hitachi ID' professional services group.
- Computer-based training and other educational content.
Customers and/or partners with a current maintenance contract are entitled to portal access. To obtain a portal login ID, customers and partners must contact their account manager.
Hitachi, Ltd. (NYSE: HIT / TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is a leading global technology company, with approximately 384,000 employees worldwide. Fiscal 2006 (ended March 31, 2007) consolidated revenues totaled 10,247 billion yen (.8 billion). The company offers a wide range of systems, products and services in market sectors, including information systems, electronic devices, power and industrial systems, consumer products, materials and financial services. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company's website at http://www.Hitachi.com.
About Hitachi ID Systems
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite includes Hitachi ID Identity Manager https://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Hitachi ID Password Manager https://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager https://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premises and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit https://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
Hitachi ID Systems Contact
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
500, 1401 1st Street S.E
Calgary, AB T2G 2J3
1.403.233.0740 ext. 324