Hitachi ID Systems Releases Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite Version 8.0
The Arrival of the Next Generation
Hitachi ID Systems has announced the availability of Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite version 8.0. The new release integrates Identity Manager and Password Manager, and includes important new features and integrations.
“Version 8.0 embodies our vision to integrate the administration and governance of identities, security entitlements and credentials,” asserts Idan Shoham, CTO, Hitachi ID Systems. “Organizations need a single, integrated solution to manage these elements across their systems and applications in order to comply with regulations, manage risk, lower IT operating costs and improve user service.”
Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite 8.0 provides self-service, automation and policy enforcement for identities, entitlements and credentials in a single, integrated and scalable solution. It is designed for medium to large organizations.
Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite 8.0 includes many important enhancements:
- A more visually appealing, immersive and easy-to-use user interface;
- An advanced access control engine which links access rights to relationships between requesters and recipients;
- New capabilities for access certification, including ad-hoc and single-user recertification;
- A built-in resource catalog with an extensible schema for entitlements;
- Analytics for roles, fine-grained entitlements and identity data;
- Significantly expanded workflow management through reports and dashboards;
- Improved scalability, through a multi-master architecture that includes real-time, encrypted, WAN-friendly and fault-tolerant database replication.
About the Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite
Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite is an entitlement administration and governance (EAG) solution designed to simplify and secure the management of identities, entitlements and credentials, from onboarding through termination, across most systems and applications.
About Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
Hitachi ID Systems delivers access governance and identity administration solutions to organizations globally. Hitachi ID solutions are used by Fortune 500 companies to secure access to systems in the enterprise and in the cloud.
Hitachi ID Systems is based in Calgary, Alberta Canada, with offices in Montreal, New York, Amsterdam and Brisbane, Australia. It was founded as a startup in 1992 and now employs almost 200 worldwide including more than 100 in Calgary.
Hitachi ID identity management and access governance solutions are analyst-recognized leading products in the IDM industry. Cited often as a solution providing the quickest ROI, easiest deployment and highest number of system integrations, the Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite has been a clear choice by over a thousand major corporations worldwide.
For more information please contact: