May 5, 2016 - Calgary, Alberta, Canada - Hitachi ID Systems is pleased to announce the release of a new innovative generation of its Identity and Access Management Suite. This release introduces major new features and significant enhancements to both usability and functionality, reinforcing Hitachi ID's technological leadership in the IAM and PAM markets. Version 10.0 is the largest release in Hitachi ID's 23 year history, including hundreds of new and enhanced capabilities. Some of the highlights of the release include:
- Expanded, pre-configured product implementations to accelerate deployments
- A federated access management of identities
- Two-factor authentication for all mobile users, using Android and iOS apps
- Expanded entitlement analytics, including roles discovery
- Certification of roles and SoDs
- A personal password vault for all users
- Management of nested groups on systems such as AD and RAC/F
- New dashboards for privileged access and recorded sessions
- A new mobile and desktop applications to monitor and approve access requests
- Risk scoring for IAM and PAM access requests
- Redesigned UI, including navigation, advanced search, pinned dashboards and more.
IT industry analysts consider the Hitachi ID Identity and Access Management Suite a technology leader for its advanced features, automated IAM lifecycle processes and low TCO. The v10.0 Suite incorporates an advanced privileged access management system -- missing from most competitors’ integrated IAM offerings.
“Our expanded pre-configured product implementations help customers minimize deployment time, cost and risk. At the same time, by incorporating at no-extra-cost federated access and two factor authentication (2FA), we have significantly increased the value proposition of our solutions, offering the lowest cost, highest value IAM system on the market,” said Idan Shoham, Hitachi ID CTO.
A comprehensive overview of the new release, complete with screenshots, can be found here.
Hitachi ID will host two webinars in May to introduce the 10.0 release. One webinar will focus on Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager the other on Hitachi ID Identity Manager/Hitachi ID Password Manager. Click here for information and to register.
In the next two months, Hitachi ID will showcase IAM solutions at a number of international conferences, including Infosec Europe in London, Gartner Security and Risk in Washington and BlackHat USA in Las Vegas.
About Hitachi ID Systems, Inc.
Hitachi ID Systems delivers access governance and identity administration solutions to organizations globally. Hitachi ID solutions are used by Fortune 500 companies to secure access to systems in the enterprise and in the cloud.
For more information, please contact: