Software Developer: Integration Specialist
Develop enterprise-class C++ code, with occasional forays into other languages and run-times. Develop code that integrates with a wide and ever-changing variety of systems, including Windows, Unix/Linux, various databases, on-premise and SaaS applications, incident management systems, security frameworks and more.
Develop C++ connectors, leveraging other languages and run-times as required (Java, .NET, web services, etc.) to integrate Hitachi ID Systems software with third party systems and applications. Collaborate with a small integration-focused team, as part of a larger engineering team developing enterprise-scale IAM solutions.
- Strong C++ developer (related languages, such as C, Java, C# would be an asset).
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (Subversion, git, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, using English.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
- Basic familiarity with SQL and HTML.
- Additional skills that would be useful include:
- Worked on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Developed nontrivial systems as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with test automation and regression testing.
- Platform knowledge: Unix/Linux, Windows, IIS, Apache, MSSQL, Oracle DB, Android and/or iOS.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding hi tech team work environment.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-01" and "Software Developer: Integration Specialist - Montréal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.