Software Developer: Integration Specialist
Develop enterprise-class C++ code, with occasional forays into other languages and run-times. Develop code that integrates with a wide and ever-changing variety of systems, including Windows, Unix/Linux, various databases, on-premises and SaaS applications, incident management systems, security frameworks and more.
Develop C++ connectors, leveraging other languages and run-times as required (Java, .NET, web services, etc.) to integrate Hitachi ID Systems software with third party systems and applications. Collaborate with a small integration-focused team, as part of a larger engineering team developing enterprise-scale IAM solutions.
- Strong C++ developer (related languages, such as C or Java would be an asset).
- Familiar with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs (preferably with a framework such as AngularJS).
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (Subversion, git, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, using English.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
- Basic familiarity with SQL and HTML.
- Additional skills that would be useful include:
- Worked on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Developed nontrivial systems as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with test automation and regression testing.
- Platform knowledge: Unix/Linux, Windows, IIS, Apache, MSSQL, Oracle DB, Android and/or iOS.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-01" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.