Infrastructure System Administrator - Montreal
Job ID: 998-03
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
The successful candidate will be working closely as part of a team that builds and maintains our infrastructure used by our development, quality assurance and services teams.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Maintain and administer computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, integrations and all configurations.
- Overall site performance and stability.
- Develop custom tools and write scripts to automate processes as necessary.
- Predict server capacity growth and scaling issues before they occur, recommending solutions.
- Work closely with the project teams to plan, design and implement respecting project milestones.
- Solid scripting knowledge with shell, bash, python, ruby or perl.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Munin, Nagios, Graphite, etc.).
- Knowledge of virtualization and cloud platforms (Xen, VMware, OpenStack, AWS, etc.).
- Experience with SQL (Oracle and/or MS SQL).
- Experienced in hardware deployments and building scaling infrastructure.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have a B.Sc. in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Travel between Montreal / Calgary offices.
- Worked on large scale projects with tight deadlines.
- Experience with automated provisioning systems like Chef.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years).
- Social committee.
- Challenging work and a constant opportunity to learn.
- Great work environment.
- Training and mentorship to pursue internal career development.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Qualifying applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-03" and "Infrastructure System Administrator - Montreal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.