|Working closely with the sales and services teams, prepare
and maintain contracts such as software license agreements,
support and maintenance contracts, professional services
agreements and sales partnerships.|
- Preparing template and draft contracts.
- Negotiate changes with customers and partners.
- Revision tracking in a central repository.
- Track and document agreed-to commitments and chargeable items.
- Organize storage of legal documents.
- Assist sales, services and finance teams in issuing timely invoices.
- Clear and persuasive communication, written and oral.
- A team player.
- Strong analytical abilities, able to understand the business
impact of proposed changes to agreements.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
Education and experience:
- Relevant Bachelor degree or professional certification.
- Experience with managing contractors or projects.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-04" and "Contracts Administrator - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a
preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to
return for a second, in-person interview and a skills evaluation.