Job opening - Front desk administrator/receptionist
Front desk administrator/receptionist
We have an exciting opportunity for a Front Desk Administrator/Receptionist
to join our team. The position is full-time, Monday to Friday, with hours being
8:30 am - 5:30 pm. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting
staff as well as an office of lawyers (tenants). Furthermore, this individual
must maintain an efficient and organized reception area. You will serve as the
first point of contact to all clients and visitors so your positive, friendly
and mature disposition will be key. We offer great benefits and a great work
- Meet and greet guests, in a friendly, professional outgoing manner and
direct incoming calls to the appropriate team or individual.
- Sort and distribute couriers and mail.
- Maintain inventory and order office supplies for the company.
- Provide support to our tenants by arranging meetings, booking the conference
room, managing client payments, and assisting on various tasks..
- Responsible for tenant administration including collecting rental checks,
monthly bank deposits, typing contracts from templates and quotations,
and maintaining updates to contact database.
- Work directly with the VP of Operations and the Director of HR on required
- Coordinate all office staff requests including, but not limited to: Inter-Office
travel, shipping, contacting catering services, etc.
- Other administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, keeping common
areas neat & clean (kitchens, meeting rooms, copy area).
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a receptionist.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Self-motivated team player with a positive attitude and keen attention
- Reliable and dependable.
- Strong command of both the French and English languages in speaking, reading
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to work well under minimal
- Excellent computer skills
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development within our company.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-05" and "Front desk administrator/receptionist - Montreal" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualifying applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a
preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to
return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.
Back to main jobs page