Reporting to the Director of HR, the qualified candidate will locate,
qualify and hire top talent for Hitachi ID through creative searching
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive
salary, benefits and commissions, as well as great career growth
- Find creative ways to find top candidates in each field.
- Maintain the entire recruitment cycle.
- Manage online advertising and social media engagements.
- Organize and attend recruitment events such as career fairs.
- Network with job seekers, educators, recruiters, etc.
- Ensure that job applications are reviewed in a timely fashion.
- Other non-recruiting tasks, as assigned by the Director of HR.
- High energy, looking forward to being rewarded for measurable
- 3-5 years of recruitment experience, preferably with technology
- College or University degree.
- Excellent English written and oral communication.
- Efficient organizer.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development within our company.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-10" and "Recruiter - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualifying applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.