Reporting to the Director of HR, the qualified candidate will locate,
qualify and hire top talent for Hitachi ID through creative searching
and networking, such as social media, recruitment events, personal
networking, and agencies relationship.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive
salary, benefits and commissions, as well as great career growth
- Find creative ways to find top candidates in each field.
- Maintain the entire recruitment cycle.
- Maintain extensive networking with employers, employees and job seekers.
- Manage online advertising and social media engagements.
- Organize and attend recruitment events such as career fairs.
- Network with job seekers, educators, recruiters, etc.
- Ensure that job applications are reviewed in a timely fashion.
- Other non-recruiting tasks, as needed.
- High energy, proactive and effective team player, looking forward
to being rewarded for measurable results.
- 5-8 years of recruitment activity in Calgary.
- College or University degree.
- Excellent English written and oral communication.
- Efficient organizer.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-10" and "Recruiter - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualifying applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.