Manager, Marketing & Communications
This role will assist in the planning and execution of marketing and communications activities for the company, which may include: channel co-marketing, partner marketing development, trade show logistics, online advertising, content development and website branding/updates.
Activities can also include organizing industry association events for both the company and channel partners, product launches and market research. You will also be expected to develop and execute channel marketing strategies in cooperation with the Channel VP.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Appropriate degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience, preferably in a B2B IT company, including experience in channel marketing, content development, trade show execution, SEO and B2B-focused social media activities.
- Technical marketing skills, including web-based applications, and comfort with non-MS environments. Experience with SalesForce a plus.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and prioritize in competing priority situations.
- work independently and in teams.
- grasp complex technical concepts quickly.
- build strong partnerships with external parties.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-22" and "Manager - Marketing & Communications" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second, in-person interview and a skills evaluation.