Channel Program Manager
The objective of this position is to promote sales collaboration between the sales teams at Hitachi ID and our parent company, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) with other partners. HDS has 41 districts and over 2000 active partners’ worldwide.
Reporting directly to the Hitachi ID VP Channels, you will build relationships with your assigned HDS districts and other partners, initiate meetings, sales trainings, joint marketing campaigns, etc.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training and support on the identity and access management market as well as Hitachi ID Systems (HIDS) solutions, tools and sales methodology.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
- You contribute to the development of a partner enablement program and monitor its execution.
- You are effective at building and establishing strong relationships with key HDS management and personnel and other assigned channel partners.
- Develop and promote HIDS through marketing, training and routine follow ups.
- Monitor HIDS weekly and monthly contacts within their assigned HDS districts and participate in these activities when required.
- Perform monthly evaluations of the sales pipeline generated by the collaboration with HDS and other partners and develop in cooperation with HIDS and HDS Management processes aimed at improving the sales closing probability.
- Align internal HIDS resources to assist with the pre-sales efforts.
- Develop with partners joint go to market strategies and monitor their success.
- Ensure consistent handling and execution of partnership agreements.
- Assesses and initiate partners' needs on an ongoing basis.
The successful candidate must have:
- Completed a degree (high GPA preferred).
- Stellar interpersonal and relationship building skills at all levels.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in information technology channel management.
- Strong aptitude to learn new tools, software and solutions.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Strong team player and ability to share information through full transparency.
- Effective and articulate communicator both in over the phone and in person.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding hi tech team work environment.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-23" and "Channel Program Manager - Montréal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited for an in-person interview as well as asked to complete an online assessment test.