Channel Program Manager
The objective of this position is to promote sales collaboration between the sales teams at Hitachi ID and our parent company, Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) and with other partners. HDS has 41 districts and over 2000 active partners, world-wide.
Reporting directly to the Hitachi ID VP Channels, you will build relationships with your assigned HDS districts and other partners, initiate meetings, sales trainings, joint marketing campaigns, etc.
- Contribute to the development of a partner enablement program and monitor its execution.
- Build and establish strong relationships with key partner stake-holders.
- Promote Hitachi ID Systems through marketing, training and regular contacts / follow ups.
- Perform monthly evaluations of the channel sales pipeline and work with partners to improve closing probability.
- Request internal resources to assist with pre-sales efforts.
- Develop joint go-to-market strategies with partners, execute and measure outcomes.
- Ensure consistency in partnership agreements and execution.
- Receive, assess and respond to partner inquiries.
The successful candidate must have:
- Completed a degree (high GPA preferred).
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Minimum 3 years experience in information technology channel management.
- Strong aptitude to learn to use new tools and understand, promote and differentiate software solutions.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time.
- Strong team player, able to share information, collaborate on opportunities and adopt standard processes.
- Effective and articulate communicator both in over the phone and in person.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-23" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.