This position is to implement Hitachi ID Systems solutions in customer environments, world-wide. Hitachi ID software automates business processes and includes a wide range of integrations, from client devices (PCs, BYOD), through servers, applications, web infrastructure, directories, VPNs, telephony systems and mainframes.
Specific responsibilities include integrating Hitachi ID solutions with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML5 user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or configuration to the next and more.
You are an experienced IT expert interested in deploying enterprise software solutions in large organizations. You have a broad range of technical and organizational skills and want to collaborate with a like-minded team of smart, capable people. You have experience with a wide range of platforms and always want to learn more.
This position requires extensive hands-on skills with as wide a variety of systems as possible. Collaboration with customer stake-holders also calls for clear, effective communication.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 2+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to read and maintain complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-30" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.