Develop Python scripts to address IAM process automation requirements on behalf of an internal team of solution architects and developers. Translate business process definitions into Python components, built using a well defined framework and shipped with our IAM products.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Understanding, supporting, and improving an extensive Python code framework.
- Implementing business processes as components within an existing framework.
- Utilizing test driven development.
- Writing documentation (docstrings and guides).
You should join our team if:
- You can write complex scripts in Python to capture business logic and automate system management tasks.
- You have experience leveraging complex libraries and APIs.
- You have familiarity with the git revision control system.
- You have experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You can collaborate easily with co-workers and work well with minimal supervision.
- You can handle multiple concurrent projects.
- You can work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
You should REALLY join our team if:
- You have experience on large-scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- You have familiarity with test automation and regression testing.
- You have Relational Database and SQL knowledge: MSSQL, Oracle DB.
- You have worked with Web technologies: HTML, AJAX, JQUERY.
- You have public github/bitbucket profiles with candidate developed code.
- You can provide links to open source project contributions.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-33" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary phone interview. Successful applicants will be invited to return for a second interview and a skills evaluation.