Software Developer: C++/SQL/Angular
Develop enterprise-class HTML5 application code using Angular for the UI and a combination of C++ and SQL stored procedures for application logic and persistence. Expand the capabilities of Hitachi ID Systems products by adding and supporting features for managing identities, credentials, security entitlements and privileged access to a range of on-premises and SaaS applications. Work alongside a team of talented developers, testers and solution architects.
Work with team-members to develop, re-factor, enhance, and maintain product subsystems that span screens, unattended services, batch jobs, data loaders, workflow processes and analytics. Write application logic in C++ with SQL stored procedures for all data interaction and Angular for user interfaces.
- Strong C++ developer (related languages, such as C or Java would be an asset).
- Familiar with SQL databases (writing SQL code) and AJAX UIs (preferably with a framework such as Angular).
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or PowerShell.
- Experience designing and debugging complex systems.
- Familiarity with revision control systems (git, svn, etc.) and build automation (Make, Jam, Jenkins, etc.).
- Ability to collaborate in a team, verbally and in writing, in English.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline. Candidates with a Bacherlor's degree in a different subject and later on-the-job or certificate based training will also be considered.
- Additional skills that would be useful include:
- Worked on large-scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Developed nontrivial systems as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with test automation and regression testing.
- Platform knowledge: Unix/Linux, Windows, IIS, Apache, MSSQL and mobile platforms (Android, iOS).
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-46" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.