Test Automation Developer
Work as part of an cross-disciplinary team to develop, update and expand test automation framework for large, multi-platform, enterprise software
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain a custom test automation framework.
- Write scripts to validate product functionality and runtime performance.
- Develop and document new test cases and test data/data generators.
- Develop and monitor metrics for test coverage and product performance.
- Train and mentor other staff regarding test automation methodology and tools.
A successful candidate must have:
- Strong programing skills, with expertise in Perl, Python and Ruby in particular.
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting automated tests
- Experience with automated generation of test data.
- Ability to work in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Ability to configure and operate AD and/or LDAP directories and web services (Apache, IIS).
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Additional skills that would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with WATIR and with Jenkins a plus.
- Good working knowledge of hypervisors, including VMWare, Xen and AWS (IaaS)
- Experience with relational databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server.
- Comfortable writing bash scripts (Linux) and PowerShell (Windows).
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-72" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.