IT Specialist (Job ID 998-93)
Deploy, manage and support:
- VoIP telephony and more
in a growing Montréal office of a technology company.
- Support the ever-growing needs of staff.
- Manage the IT Infrastructure such as virtualization platforms, building servers, revision control systems, inter-office code replication.
- Deploy and support servers, Windows and Linux PCs, network equipment, hypervisors, SaaS applications and more.
- Assist users in Calgary, Montréal and other locations world-wide, in-person and via phone/webex support.
- Ongoing monitoring of system health.
- Manage hardware and software inventory and procurement.
A minimum of 3 years experience in the following areas;
- Familiarity with desktop and laptop systems using Intel/AMD CPUs.
- Able to configure and manage Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience with hypervisors, ideally including Xen, Hyper-V and VirtualBox.
A solid understanding of network principles, including IP routing, name resolution and VPNs.
Familiar with digital phone systems in general, preferably VoIP and ideally Asterisk.
Likes to work with people and provide customer service. Strong written and verbal communication in English.
Completion of Post Secondary Education at an accredited College or University.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 998-93" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.