The successful candidate will be working closely as part of an integrated
team to develop and support enterprise identity management software.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Writing, maintaining, and fixing software defects.
- Writing, maintaining, and fixing defects in test automation scripts.
- Interact effectively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Respect and commit to all project schedules.
- Stay current with technology trends in web and mobile application development.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Currently working towards a B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Programming experience with C/C++ (Java and/or C# an asset).
- Programming experience with SQL (Oracle and/or MS SQL).
- Programming experience with Windows.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have worked on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Wrote software to interface with a wide variety of systems and applications.
- Knowledge of other web programming languages such as Ruby, Perl, PHP, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX / android and / or iOS.
- Have a keen interest in programming and supporting complex systems.
- Have experience with a source code revision control system.
Opportunity for full-time work once completed degree.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-02" and "Software Developer Internship - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a short phone interview. Further information about the selection process will be given at that time.