Job opening - Software Developer Internship
Software Developer Internship
The successful candidate will be working closely as part of an integrated
team to develop and support enterprise identity management software.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Writing, maintaining, and fixing software defects.
- Writing, maintaining, and fixing defects in test automation scripts.
- Interact effectively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Respect and commit to all project schedules.
- Stay current with technology trends in web and mobile application development.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Currently working towards a B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Programming experience with C/C++ (Java and/or C# an asset).
- Programming experience with SQL (Oracle and/or MS SQL).
- Programming experience with Windows.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Have worked on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Wrote software to interface with a wide variety of systems and applications.
- Knowledge of other web programming languages such as Ruby, Perl, PHP, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX / android and / or iOS.
- Have a keen interest in programming and supporting complex systems.
- Have experience with a source code revision control system.
Opportunity for full-time work once completed degree.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-02" and "Software Developer Internship - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a short phone interview. Further information about the selection process will be given at that time.
Back to main jobs page