As a key contributor you are hands on, technically savvy and in charge of selling
identity and access management (IAM) solutions to medium and large organizations in
North America. You are comfortable in discussing our products and services and
articulating the value proposition of our advanced technology with senior managers
and executives. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President Sales.
The position seniority will be determined based on qualifications.
- Close and manage mid to large size enterprise accounts through relationship building; over the phone, email, video conference and occasionally on-site.
- Self motivated and results orientated.
- Respond to incoming inquiries and potential opportunities.
- Qualify leads from trade shows, website, seminars, etc.
- Deliver detailed solution presentations to qualified prospects.
- 5-8 years of selling enterprise software solutions, preferably IAM or network security.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English.
- High energy, able to work independently.
- Proficient in software technology and eager to learn new technologies, solutions and tools.
- Able to accept and adapt to management direction.
- Undergraduate degree or advanced degree, preferably in a related discipline (technology or business).
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Having established contacts with large "target" organizations would be an asset.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, plus commission, bonus, etc.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible hours of work.
- Informal and rewarding work environment, centrally located offices.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-08" and "Senior/Intermediate Account Manager - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and
invited for an in-person interview.