Note: this position is still open, as of Tuesday, May 21, 2013 .
Infrastructure Architect - Dallas
Job ID: 999-16
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
You are a superstar. You want to be working with a team of experts to help our customers -- who are typically system administrators -- install and troubleshoot our identity management software. You will be placed on track to be promoted to our Solution Architect position in our services group. To obtain the skills a Solution Architect requires you will undergo intensive training which will allow you to provide technical support to very technical customers -- via telephone, e-mail, WebEx and VPN. Customer inquries are often challenging to resolve, so you can expect to handle 2--6 contacts per day, with an emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction - not call volume.
A successful candidate must have:
- 3+ years of full-time system administration experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Windows 2000/2003/2008 and UNIX/Linux administration.
- Deploying and/or supporting web applications.
- Familiarity with:
- IIS or another web server
- Active Directory and/or LDAP
- SQL code
- Database administration
- Understand TCP/IP networking and HTTP/S.
- An ability to write short programs or scripts:
- In at least one programming or scripting language.
- For example, to automate repetitive admin tasks.
- Curiousity, adaptability and a passion for learning.
- Hitachi ID Systems staff are encouraged to constantly learn new products and skills!
- You live and breathe technology -- it's not just your day job.
- A willingness to work in a team and to travel occasionally (possibly several times a year for usually a week at time).
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation. (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years)
- Social committee.
- Challenging work, opportunity to learn .. a lot.
- Great work environment.
- Training and experience to pursue internal career development.
Dallas, Texas, U.S.A.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 10-15 minute preliminary interview. This may be followed by a test (up to 4 hours) and interview, to validate technical skills.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-16" and "Infrastructure Architect - Dallas" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.