This position joins our team of analysts who help application administrators at our customers (medium to large organizations world-wide) configure, manage and troubleshoot their Hitachi ID Systems solutions.
You will provide technical support to our customers' application administrators via phone, e-mail, WebEx and VPN. Customer inquiries may be challenging -- covering web services, directories, networks, Windows, Unix/Linux, databases, midrange and even mainframe systems. You will respond to 2--6 customer issues per day and focus on customer satisfaction, not call volume.
You are an IT analyst and want to work with others who are just as skilled as you are. You have experience with a wide range of systems and platforms and always want to learn more. Your background may be a system administrator in a similar position where you were not limited to just one product or platform. You always want to learn more.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 3+ years of full-time system administration or similar IT experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write short programs or scripts in at least one programming or scripting language.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-17" and "Infrastructure Architect - Montréal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.