|Position summary:|| |
An intermediate or senior, hands-on, technically savvy account manager
responsible for selling identity and access management solutions
to medium and large organizations. Must be comfortable selling to
VP and C-level executives and articulating the value proposition of
- Extensive sales prospecting (many successful calls/contacts per day).
- Qualifying incoming inquiries (from web site, conferences, etc.).
- Delivering solution presentations describing IAM solutions, business value, etc.
- Negotiating and managing deal-related agreements.
- 5-8 years of direct commercial software sales, preferably IAM but
at least corporate IT related (not telecommunications gear).
- Clear and convincing verbal and written communication, in English.
- High energy individual able to work independently.
- Technology savvy, eager to learn new technologies, related both to Hitachi ID Systems solutions and sales tools.
- Strong team player, able to accept and adapt to management direction.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (technology or business).
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
- Having established contacts at large "target" organizations would be an asset.
- Competitive pay with both fixed and variable (i.e., commission) components.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development within our company.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-21" and "Account Manager - Montreal" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and
invited for an in-person interview.