Note: this position is still open, as of Friday, May 24, 2013 .
Sales Associate - Calgary
Job ID: 999-25
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
This position is an entry-level Sales position, located in Calgary, that exists to support Hitachi ID Systems's strategy of continued worldwide growth in the field of identity and access management. This position offers career progression opportunities after the first 12-18 months, as qualified individuals will be moved into an Account Management role within the organization.
- Responsible for all facets of prospecting: cold calling, warm calling, creating call lists, sending follow up emails, describing the products and services to the prospect.
- Achieve and/or exceed outbound call targets as directed by management.
- Identify and recommend to the Sales Manager, all potential new customers and opportunities.
- Complete all required reports in a timely manner.
- Suggest products for possible inclusion in future sales to product management.
- Plan and execute outbound sales presentations over the telephone.
The successful candidate must have:
- Some post-secondary education.
- Superb verbal and written communication, in both French and English.
- Knowledge of word processing spread sheet and order entry systems desired.
- High energy, ability to take initiative.
- Self starter and team player.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation. (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years)
- Social committee.
- Challenging work, opportunity to learn .. a lot.
- Great work environment.
- Training and experience to pursue internal career development.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-25" and "Sales Associate - Calgary" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.