|Position summary:|| |
Entry-level sales position, including cold-calling, qualifying incoming
inquiries and attending industry events. Work under the direction of
a senior account manager and develop solution selling skills, with
the objective of growing into independent account management after
1--2 years in this role.
- Prospecting: cold calling, follow up on inbound inquiries,
develop call lists, send follow-up e-mails.
- Schedule and follow up on recurring contacts.
- Communicate value proposition to prospects, in calls,
e-mails, conversations at conferences and web presentations.
- Qualify prospects using a standard methodology.
- Forward qualified leads to an account manager and collaborate
on the subsequent sales process.
- Achieve targets for outbound call volumes
and successful customer contacts.
- Some post-secondary education.
- Clear and convincing verbal and written communication, in English.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly computerized environment
(minimal paperwork, on-line scheduling, web presentations, etc.).
- Comfortable spending many hours per day on the phone.
- High energy, motivated, self-starter.
- Team player, willing to take instructions and eager to learn.
- Competitive pay with both fixed and variable (i.e., commission) components.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development within our company.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-25" and "Sales Associate - Montreal" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and
invited for an in-person interview.