Channel Sales Representative - Montreal
Job ID: 999-27
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
This exciting opportunity in our growing company is one in which you will grow channel relationships and revenue with existing and new partners. Reporting to the Director of Reseller Channels and Alliances, you will be the primary liaison between Hitachi ID and a territory of referral and resell partners in North America. As part of a highly experienced technology solutions team, you will receive extensive training on the company, market environment, technology and the sales tools needed to achieve success. As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
Your role would be to:
- Recruit and develop revenue-generating partnerships with new referral and resell partners and manage day-to-day partnership activities with existing partners
- Provide partner enablement training, resources, and tools
- Secure partner stakeholder buy-in and implement joint lead generation programs (telesales campaign, webinars, trade show participation, etc.) to build channel pipeline
- Lead account mapping initiatives to identify and pursue high priority targets in partners? customer base
- Connect with salespeople within the partner organizations to develop and identify sales leads:
- Present the value proposition to partners? prospects via phone calls and web presentations
- Analyze prospects? IAM challenges and requirements
- Qualify partner sales leads and engage Hitachi ID sales resources in co-selling with partner sales teams
The successful candidate must have:
- University degree from an accredited university, preferably in business or technology
- Minimum 5 years experience in Enterprise Software Sales including minimum 2 years in a channel management role (experience with identity management sales would be a definite asset)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills (able to effectively persuade and negotiate with C-level decision makers and sales management as well as quickly establish rapport with members of the sales teams at partner organizations)
- Effective marketing, time and project management skills
- High energy and perseverance in the face of obstacles or challenges
- Ability to adapt to change, new technologies and different sales methodologies and approaches
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation. (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years)
- Social committee.
- Challenging work, opportunity to learn .. a lot.
- Great work environment.
- Training and experience to pursue internal career development.
Qualified candidates will be invited to a preliminary interview within a week of receiving their application.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-27" and "Channel Sales Representative - Montreal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.