This position will support Hitachi ID Systems in achieving its strategic goals as the Company is experiencing high demand for its innovative identity management solutions. We are looking for full time solution delivery professionals to assist customers with deployments and project management for its software products.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities.
- Facilitate communication between customer, Account Manager and technical staff on project team.
- Work with Technical Architect and PM Lead to create the statement of work and project plan.
- Manage various project-related artifacts (i.e. project calendar, meeting schedules, delivery of documents).
- Ensure project team adheres to internal solution delivery methodology and follows strict change control procedures.
- Organize and maintain project schedule, time lines and ensure that milestones are met.
- Provide timely responses to customer requests.
- Help mitigate risk and manage customer expectations.
A successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high energy and the ability to work within a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong technical skills associated with network technology and web based applications.
- 2-5 years of pertinent experience.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-44" and "Project Manager - Montreal" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualifies applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary telephone interview.