Continuous Integration / DevOps Engineer
Maintain and expand processes and infrastructure for automated builds and regression tests of enterprise IAM software.
The successful candidate will:
- Maintain build systems and related process automation.
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes and tooling.
- Manage build infrastructure, including hypervisors, guest VMs, storage systems, etc.
- Monitor and optimize job queues and workload distribution.
- Monitor for and escalate problems, including with individual builds and with issues such as test coverage.
A successful candidate must have:
- 3 years experience with:
- Administering Windows servers.
- Script development and maintenance (bash, PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Monitoring tools.
- Git or Subversion.
- Related experience with:
- Hypervisor and VM deployment, maintenance and monitoring.
- Configuring and monitoring continuous integration workflows.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
- Clear communicator in English -- written and verbal.
- A B.Sc. or M.Sc. is required, preferably in software engineering, computer science or a related discipline.
Additional skills that would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with:
- Test automation and regression testing.
- Web servers, in particular IIS and Apache.
- Database servers, and in particular MSSQL.
- BYOD platforms - iOS/Android.
- Linux systems.
- Worked on large scale development projects with tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-44" in the subject line. E-mails that do not include this will not be delivered to the appropriate person. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.