Project Manager - Montreal
Job ID: 999-44
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
This position will support Hitachi ID Systems in achieving its strategic goals as the Company is experiencing high demand for its innovative identity management solutions. We are looking for full time solution delivery professionals to assist customers with deployments and project management for its software products.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Facilitate communication between customer, Account Manager and technical staff on project team.
- Work with Technical Architect and PM Lead to create the statement of work and project plan.
- Manage various project-related artifacts (i.e. project calendar, meeting schedules, delivery of documents).
- Ensure project team adheres to internal solution delivery methodology and follows strict change control procedures.
- Organize and maintain project schedule, time lines and ensure that milestones are met Provide timely responses to customer requests.
- Help mitigate risk and manage customer expectations.
A successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technical discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, high energy and the ability to work within a team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong technical skills associated with network technology and web based applications.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years).
- Social committee.
- Challenging work and a constant opportunity to learn.
- Great work environment.
- Training and mentorship to pursue internal career development.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Qualifies applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a preliminary telephone interview.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-44" and "Project Manager - Montreal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.