Note: this position is still open, as of Friday, May 17, 2013 .
Sales Account Manager - USA
Job ID: 999-60
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
The incumbent will be a intermediate/senior hands-on IT account manager selling our identity and access management (IAM) solutions to C level executives in medium to large corporations.
- Extensive sales prospecting.
- Qualifying incoming inquiries.
- Delivering IAM solution presentations.
- Negotiating and managing deal-related agreements.
The successful candidate must have:
- 5-8 years of direct commercial software sales, preferably IAM or network security and excluding telecommunication.
- Superb verbal and written English communication.
- High energy individual able to work remotely and independently.
- Technology savvy, eager to learn new technologies.
- Strong team player skills and accept directions.
- Undergraduate degree in a related discipline (technology or business).
- Travel 30%-40% of the time.
Having established contacts at the enterprise level would be an asset.
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, LA and other major metro areas in the USA and Western Europe.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-60" and "Sales Account Manager - USA" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.