Test Automation Developer
Work as part of an cross-disciplinary team to develop, update and expand test automation framework for large, multi-platform, enterprise software
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain a custom test automation framework.
- Write scripts to validate product functionality and runtime performance.
- Develop and document new test cases and test data/data generators.
- Develop and monitor metrics for test coverage and product performance.
- Train and mentor other staff regarding test automation methodology and tools.
A successful candidate must have:
- Strong programing skills, with expertise in Perl, Python and Ruby in particular.
- Experience in designing, deploying and supporting automated tests
- Experience with automated generation of test data.
- Ability to work in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Ability to configure and operate AD and/or LDAP directories and web services (Apache, IIS).
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
Additional skills that would be considered an asset:
- Familiarity with WATIR and with Jenkins a plus.
- Good working knowledge of hypervisors, including VMWare, Xen and AWS (IaaS)
- Experience with relational databases, in particular Microsoft SQL Server.
- Comfortable writing bash scripts (Linux) and PowerShell (Windows).
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-72" and "Test Automation Developer - Calgary" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.