Note: this position is still open, as of Friday, May 17, 2013 .
Marketing Communications Coordinator - Calgary
Job ID: 999-73
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will help coordinate all marketing activities for the company.Responsibilities:
This role will assist in the planning and execution of marketing activities for the company, which may include: trade show logistics, signage development, direct mail campaigns, brochures, advertisements, channel marketing, online advertising (including SEO), and website branding/updates. Activities can also include organizing industry association events for both the company and channel partners, product launches and market research.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- Recognized degree from a recognized university or college.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience, preferably in a B2B IT company.
- Technical marketing skills, including web-based applications, and comfort with non-MS environments.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to:
- multi-task and prioritize in competing priority situations.
- work independently and in teams.
- grasp complex technical concepts quickly.
- build strong partnerships with external parties.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation. (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years)
- Challenging work, opportunity to learn .. a lot.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
- Training and experience to pursue career development.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and invited to our offices for an interview.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-73" and "Marketing Communications Coordinator - Calgary" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.