This part-time, Calgary-based position is to manage internal,
HR-related processes for staff based primarily in Calgary and
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will
receive competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Strive to maximize staff retention.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies
and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with all staff regularly, to support career
development, ensure job satisfaction and resolve problems.
- Manage performance-related HR processes.
- Collaborate with a full time recruiter to ensure smooth
integration of new recruits.
- Collaborate with managers and corporate counsel if and
A successful candidate must have:
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably
in a related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for working with people.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- 8-10 years of HR experience.
- HR certification is not mandatory but would be an asset.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-80" and "Human Resources Manager - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a
preliminary telephone interview.