Senior Account Executive
As a key contributor you are hands on, technically savvy and in charge of selling identity and access management (IAM) solutions to medium and large organizations in North America. You are comfortable in discussing our products and services and articulating the value proposition of our advanced technology with senior managers and executives. This position reports directly to the Senior Vice President Sales. The position seniority will be determined based on qualifications.
- Close and manage mid to large size enterprise accounts through relationship building; over the phone, email, video conference and occasionally on-site.
- Self motivated and results orientated.
- Respond to incoming inquiries and potential opportunities.
- Qualify leads from trade shows, website, seminars, etc.
- Deliver detailed solution presentations to qualified prospects.
- 5-8 years of directly selling enterprise software solutions, preferably IAM or network security.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- High energy, able to work independently and within teams.
- Proficient in software technology and eager to learn new technologies, solutions and tools.
- Able to accept and adapt to management direction.
- Undergraduate degree or advanced degree, preferably in a related discipline (technology or business).
- Travel up to 20% of the time.
- Having established contacts with large target organizations would be an asset.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, plus commission, bonus, etc.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding work environment staffed with IT experts.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
All major U.S. cities will be considered
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-80" and "Senior Account Executive - All major U.S. cities will be considered" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and invited for an in-person interview.