This full-time, Calgary-based position is to manage relationships
with all Hitachi ID Systems business partners, with responsibility for a business
development team based primarily in our Montreal office.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will
receive competitive pay and excellent benefits.
- Hitachi ID Systems has a large, global network of partners, including:
- Global IT services firms such as HP, CSC, Atos more.
- Regional integrators that maintain strong technical skills
and close relationships with enterprises.
- Technology firms such as Intel/McAfee, RSA and ServiceNow.
- This position is to support and expand existing relationships and
launch new ones with Hitachi ID Systems channel partners such as the above.
- The successful candidate will lead a channel team working
out of both our Calgary and Montreal offices.
- Responsibilities include process development, ongoing contact
with partners and mentorship to the channel team.
- This is a results driven position. Success will be measured
in terms of lead generation, sales pipeline and closed
- Hitachi ID Systems sells complex, strategic solutions to enterprise customers.
Consequently, close collaboration with a team of direct sales
account managers is required, to support all deals -- even those
that flow through partners.
A successful candidate must have:
- At least 8 years of experience managing a channel program at a
small to medium enterprise software company. Candidates must
be familiar with the relevant global IT services companies and
must have worked with integrators.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university, preferably
in a related discipline (sales, marketing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- A passion for mentorship, to develop the skills of an
- Willingness to spend a lot of time on the phone, recruiting new
and sustaining existing relationships with partners.
- Willingness to spend up to 25\% of the time traveling, to visit
with partners and to attend partner events.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure: networks,
directories, applications, web services, on-premise and cloud
- Familiarity with IT organizations -- infrastructure,
operations, user support, NOC, SOC, etc.
- Be able to quickly learn to use and present advanced software:
- Become very familiar with customer pain points and Hitachi ID Systems
solutions, to enable clear and at times technical
discussions about how the two are linked.
- Learn to use proprietary Hitachi ID Systems tools for
incident management, slide preparation, CRM, RFx
responses and more -- needed to interact with Hitachi ID Systems
- A track record of generating and growing enterprise software
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Initially 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10, 6 weeks at 15).
- Great work environment - informal, social committee, centrally located offices.
- Challenging work with many learning opportunities.
- Opportunities for career development.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-81" and "VP - Channel" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a
preliminary telephone interview.