Hitachi ID Systems Partner Enablement Specialist - USA
Job ID: 999-84
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
The objective of this position is to generate revenue by promoting collaboration by the sales teams at Hitachi ID and our partner organizations. Depending on your assigned territory, this could include value-added resellers, system integrators, and/or other Hitachi companies. You will introduce the partner sales teams (Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Sales Engineers) to the value proposition of Hitachi ID solutions and actively prospect for leads through this community.
Reporting to the Director of Channels & Alliances, the successful candidate will start as a full-time contractor at Hitachi ID Systems. Once the training is successfully completed, the contractor will join the team as a regular full-time employee.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training on the identity and access management market and Hitachi ID Systems solutions, tools and sales methodology.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner sales management in your assigned territory.
- Visit partner offices as often as feasible to develop relationships with the sales teams, give high-level presentations and promote collaboration.
- Provide enablement training, resources, and tools with support by the Partner Technical Specialist.
- Work with partner sales teams to actively prospect for and qualify new sales leads.
The successful candidate must have:
- A college or university degree.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience in enterprise software sales and channel management.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and collaboration with a sales team.
- Ability to constantly learn new tools and solutions.
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years).
- Social committee.
- Challenging work and a constant opportunity to learn.
- Great work environment.
- Training and mentorship to pursue internal career development.
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, LA and other major metro areas in the USA and Western Europe.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-84" and "Hitachi ID Systems Partner Enablement Specialist - USA " in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.