Hitachi ID Systems Partner Technical Specialist - USA
Job ID: 999-85
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
The objective of this position is to generate revenue by promoting collaboration by the sales teams at Hitachi ID and our partner organizations. Depending on your assigned territory, this could include value-added resellers, system integrators, and/or other Hitachi companies. You will introduce the partner sales teams (Sales Managers, Account Executives, and Sales Engineers) to the Hitachi ID value proposition and have detailed discussions on Hitachi ID's solutions, integrations, and business processes with the partners' sales team and current and prospective customers.
Reporting to the Director of Channels & Alliances, the successful candidate will start as a full-time contractor at Hitachi ID Systems. Once the training is successfully completed, the contractor will join the team as a regular full-time employee.
The successful candidate will receive extensive training on the identity and access management market and Hitachi ID Systems solutions, tools and sales methodology.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- Visit partner offices as often as feasible to give presentations and demonstrations focusing on customer pain points and product capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Partner Enablement Specialist on awareness campaigns for partner sales teams.
- Join partner Account Executives and Sales Engineers in introduction and pre-qualification discussions with their customers and prospects when necessary.
- Work with the partner sales teams to actively prospect for and qualify new leads at current and prospective customers.
The successful candidate must have:
- A college or university degree in related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in, supporting or selling IT solutions to large organizations.
- Clear understanding of the enterprise IT technology landscape.
- Familiarity with the management of Windows and Unix/Linux systems as well as web and directory services.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.
- Experience with designing, deploying, supporting or selling identity and access management systems is a definite asset.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years).
- Social committee.
- Challenging work and a constant opportunity to learn.
- Great work environment.
- Training and mentorship to pursue internal career development.
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, LA and other major metro areas in the USA and Western Europe.
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-85" and "Hitachi ID Systems Partner Technical Specialist - USA" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.