IT Analyst - Calgary
Job ID: 999-92
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
The successful candidate will be working as an IT Analyst within the IT department developing and maintaining software on Linux and Windows server and providing some desktop client support.
As a member of the global Hitachi family, you will receive competitive pay, excellent benefits and career growth opportunities. Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
- At least 3 years of scripting experience using perl or python languages.
- Experience with SQL databases and database administration.
- Experience with CGI, HTML and CSS coding.
- At least 3 years system administration experience with MS Windows and Linux servers.
- Familiar with various Linux and MS services: Apache, Active Directory, Bind, IIS, samba, ldap and asterisk.
- Knowledge of virtualisation technologies: VMware, Virtualbox, Xen, Openstatck would be an asset.
- Understanding TCP/IP networking, dns, routing and firewalls.
- Familiarity with SIP phones would also be beneficial.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contribution.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years).
- Social committee.
- Challenging work and a constant opportunity to learn.
- Great work environment.
- Training and mentorship to pursue internal career development.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Successful applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a short phone interview. Further information about the selection process will be given at that time.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-92" and "IT Analyst - Calgary" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.