Note: this position is still open, as of Friday, May 17, 2013 .
Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution Architect
Job ID: 999-96
About the Company:
Hitachi ID Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of identity and access management solutions. Hitachi ID software helps almost 1000 organizations with over 12 million combined users meet security, internal control, regulatory compliance, IT cost reduction and user service objectives.
Hitachi ID Management Suite includes Identity Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/identity-manager/, Password Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/password-manager/ and Privileged Access Manager http://Hitachi-ID.com/privileged-access-manager/. These products manage identities, entitlements and authentication factors across both on-premise and SaaS applications in the cloud.
Industry analyst Ovum Consulting recently recognized Hitachi ID Systems as an enterprise identity and access management powerhouse, citing the company's robust technology and exemplary customer support. Ovum “believes that Hitachi ID's focus on reducing the administrative and helpdesk burden and the company's focus on bottom-up IAM reflects the way in which organizations operate.”
For more information about Hitachi ID Systems and its products, please visit http://Hitachi-ID.com/ or call 1.403.233.0740.
- Develop customer-specific solutions based on Hitachi ID Systems' products, leveraging product features, scripting or custom code as necessary
- Develop IAM system integrations, functional processes, and design specs based on Hitachi ID Systems' customer requirements
- Work with Hitachi ID customer's business and technology teams to refine, enhance and deliver a comprehensive IAM program
- Successfully drive IAM projects through the various stages of the project lifecycle
- Provide go-live support to IAM solutions developed using Hitachi ID Systems' IAM product line
- Work with other Hitachi ID Systems' technical departments, participating in a continuous improvement methodology
- Periodically travel to the U.S. to work on-site with customer teams, deploying Hitachi ID Systems' technology
Successful candidates must have:
- 3+ years of full-time system administration experience
- Strong Windows 2000/2003/2008 administration required
- Active Directory administration experience
- UNIX/Linux administration is an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IIS/Apache Web Server administration experience
- Experience in developing, deploying and supporting web applications are an asset
- Database administration (SQL Server, Oracle DB) experience is an asset
- Strong XML/HTML comprehension
- Experience with scripting (Python, similar)
- HTTP/S, TCP/IP networking and related knowledge
- Curiosity, adaptability and a passion for learning.
- Extended medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with employer contributions.
- 3 weeks of paid annual vacation. (4 weeks at 5 years, 5 weeks at 10 years)
- Social committee.
- Challenging work, opportunity to learn .. a lot.
- Great work environment.
- Training and experience to pursue internal career development.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Qualified candidates will be contacted within two weeks and invited to our offices for an interview.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-96" and "Identity & Access Management (IAM) Solution Architect" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.