This position is to plan, design and implement Hitachi ID Systems solutions in customer environments, world-wide. Hitachi ID Systems software automates business processes and includes a wide range of integrations, from client devices (PCs, BYOD), through servers, applications, web infrastructure, directories, even VPNs, telephony systems and mainframes.
Specific responsibilities include discovering and codifying business policies (as script logic or on-screen policies); implementing integrations with pre-existing systems and applications; mapping data between systems and automating data flows; modifying HTML+CSS+JS user interfaces; reviewing product usability; unit, regression and stress tests; migrations from one product version or one integration to the next and more.
You are an experienced IT expert interested in deploying complex solutions in enterprise scale environments. You have a broad range of technical and organizational skills and want to work with others who are just as smart as you are. You have experience with a wide range of systems and platforms and always want to learn more. You always want to learn more.
Given the multiple and complex integrations, this position requires extensive hands-on skills. Interactions with many customer-side stake-holders calls for clear, effective communication.
Specifically, successful candidates must have:
- 5+ years of full-time work experience managing enterprise-scale systems and/or implementing complex applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to configure and manage most of the following systems:
- Windows servers
- Unix/Linux systems
- IIS or Apache (including writing HTML, CSS)
- Active Directory or LDAP
- MSSQL, Oracle or MySQL (including writing SQL queries)
- Networks (IP routing, TCP filters)
- Ability to write complex scripts (Python, PowerShell, etc.) to codify business logic and automate system management tasks.
- Competitive salary.
- Extensive health benefits paid by the employer.
- RRSP and bonus plans.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible work hours.
- Informal and rewarding hi tech team work environment.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Montréal, Québec, Canada
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com. Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-96" and "Solutions Architect - Montréal" in the subject line. For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also acceptable.
Qualified applicants will be contacted and screened in a 15 minute preliminary telephone interview. This may be followed by a technical test (up to 4 hours) and in-person interview.