You will collaborate with our sales team, marketing group and senior
management to improve the effectiveness of our sales process.
You will optimize follow-up to lead generating events through:
- Development of new and updates to existing white papers,
case studies and slide presentations.
- Developing focused e-mail and voice communication to be used
before and after events.
- Training sales professionals to leverage updated materials.
To meet these objectives, you will:
- Work with engineering and services teams to learn about
our IAM products, implementation best practices, development roadmaps
and results at existing customers.
- Learn about tools we use for CRM, document management,
presentations, web content authoring and revision control.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university (BA/BS)
- An excellent writer, able to develop crisp and compelling content
based on existing documents and discussions with our SMEs.
- Technically proficient. You must be comfortable with technology,
including operating systems, databases, networks, web and mobile.
- Ideally 1-3 years work experience supporting technology and/or
- An engaged, independent learner, interested in being immersed in
complex products and technical tools.
- Ability to do hands-on work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships across multiple departments and
externally with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize
multiple activities at once.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work with minimal
- Requires critical, strategic, and analytical thinking.
- Competitive pay.
- Extensive medical, dental and vision care plan paid by the employer.
- RRSP plan with matching employer contributions.
- Paid vacation.
- Flexible hours of work.
- Informal and rewarding work environment, centrally located offices.
- Opportunities for career development.
- Be part of a growing, stable company with a great reputation.
Hitachi ID Systems is an equal opportunity employer. Together we succeed.
Send a resume by e-mail to jobs@Hitachi-ID.com.
Be sure to include both "Job ID 999-98" and "Sales Enablement Coordinator - Calgary" in the subject line.
For technical positions, the resume must be either ASCII text
or in PDF format. For other positions, MS-Word is also
Qualified applicants will be contacted within two weeks for a
preliminary telephone interview.