- A newly hired contractor signs in by answering
security questions based on PII data (driver's license,
mother's maiden name, date of birth, etc.).
- A random PIN may also be sent to the user's phone or personal
- Once authenticated, the user must complete a profile of
security questions / answers.
- The user resets his own password -- there was never a known,
shared password value.
- The user may be asked to review and accept policy documents
at first login.
- Eliminate the need for predictable initial password.
- Capture security questions at first login.
- Get new users to read and accept policy documents.