Hitachi ID Identity Manager reduces the cost of managing users and security entitlements:
- Auto-provisioning and auto-deactivation leverage data feeds from HR systems to eliminate routine, manual user setup and tear-down.
- Self-service eliminates IT involvement in simple updates to user names, phone numbers and addresses.
- Delegated administration moves the responsibility for requesting and approving common changes, such as for new application or folder access, to business users.
- Identity synchronization means that corrections to user information can be made just once, on an authoritative system and are then automatically copied to other applications.
- Built-in reports make it easier to answer audit questions, such as "who had access to this system on this date?" or "who authorized this user to have this entitlement?"
Cost Savings Calculator
To find out how much money Identity Manager can save your organization, use the
cost savings calculator.