Connectors Included with Hitachi ID Identity Manager
Click here to see the list of included connectors
Operations Supported by Connectors
Hitachi ID Identity Manager connectors support a rich set of "primitive operations."
These operations specify the kinds of changes that Identity Manager can
apply to users and groups on each integrated system and application:
- List existing accounts and groups.
- Create new and delete existing accounts.
- Read and write identity attributes associated with a user object.
- Read and set flags, such as "account enabled/disabled,"
"account locked," and "intruder lockout."
- Change the login ID of an existing account
- Read a user's group memberships.
- Read a list of a group's member users.
- Add an account to or remove an account from a group.
- Create, delete and set the attributes of a group.
- Move a user between directory organizational units (OUs).
Similarly, operations pertaining to passwords, intruder lockouts,
password expiration dates and the like include:
- Set / reset passwords and PINs (e.g., on tokens, smart cards).
- Other token-specific operations, such as issuing emergency pass-codes
and clock synchronization.
- Retrieve unlock codes from key recovery systems supporting smart cards
and full disk encryption products.
- Clear intruder lockout flags on systems that support intruder lockout.
- Set account enabled status on systems that support enable/disable.
- Update password expiry information.