Connectors Included with Hitachi ID Identity Manager
Operations Supported by Connectors
Hitachi ID Identity Manager connectors support a rich set of "primitive operations." These operations specify the kinds of changes that Identity Manager can apply to users and groups on each integrated system and application:
- List existing accounts and groups.
- Create new and delete existing accounts.
- Read and write identity attributes associated with a user object.
- Read and set flags, such as "account enabled/disabled," "account locked," and "intruder lockout."
- Change the login ID of an existing account (rename user).
- Read a user's group memberships.
- Read a list of a group's member users.
- Add an account to or remove an account from a group.
- Create, delete and set the attributes of a group.
- Move a user between directory organizational units (OUs).
Integration between Identity Manager and LDAP Directories
- NetWare NDS and eDirectory:
Integration between Identity Manager, NetWare NDS and eDirectory
- z/OS, OS390 and MVS:
Integration between Identity Manager, z/OS, OS390 and MVS security products.
- Lotus Notes / Domino Integration:
Integration between Identity Manager and Lotus Notes / Domino.
- RSA SecurID:
Integration between Identity Manager and RSA SecurID tokens.