Connectors Included with Hitachi ID Identity Manager
Operations Supported by Connectors
Hitachi ID Identity Manager connectors support a rich set of "primitive operations." These operations specify the kinds of changes that Identity Manager can apply to users and groups on each integrated system and application:
- List existing accounts and groups.
- Create new and delete existing accounts.
- Read and write identity attributes associated with a user object.
- Read and set flags, such as "account enabled/disabled," "account locked," and "intruder lockout."
- Change the login ID of an existing account (rename user).
- Read a user's group memberships.
- Read a list of a group's member users.
- Add an account to or remove an account from a group.
- Create, delete and set the attributes of a group.
- Move a user between directory organizational units (OUs).