- Any target system can function as a system of record (SoR).
- Examples: HR apps, SQL databases, CSV files, ...
- Hitachi ID Identity Manager can monitor multiple SoR's:
- Multinationals: regional HR systems.
- Colleges: students vs. faculty/staff.
- Map attributes to user profiles and prioritize.
- Automatically submit access requests in response
to detected changes.
- Users can submit pre-emptive or corrective requests:
- New hire not yet in HR.
- HR data is wrong.
- Override SoR data until HR updates it.
- Request portal handles users who never appear in SoRs:
- Contractors, partners, etc.