- Workflow invites stake-holders to participate in processes:
- Approve or reject a request.
- Review entitlements and recertify or remediate.
- Fulfill an approved request.
- Extensible. e.g., audit cases.
- Stake-holders are invited based on policy:
- No flow-charts or diagrams required.
- Process is simple, transparent and secure.
- Routing may be based on relationships, resource ownership, risk.
- The process is robust, even when people aren't:
- Invite N participants, accept response from M (M<N).
- Simultaneous invitations by default
(sequential made sense for paper forms).
- Automatically send reminders.
- Escalate (e.g., to manager) if unresponsive.
- Check out-of-office message, pre-emptively escalate.
- Accessible from smart phone, not just PC.