Effective project management
Measure cost savings
- Measure baseline and ongoing variables, to:
- Quantify project successes.
- Identify and respond to problem areas.
- Useful variables to track:
- Total number of users in the organization.
- Number of enrolled users.
- Rates of successful and failed self-service logins.
- Rates of successful and failed password synchronization attempts.
- Rates of successful and failed self-service password reset attempts.
- Rates of successful and failed assisted password reset attempts.
- Average duration of a user session performing self-service password
- Average duration of a support analyst session performing assisted