Scalability and Fault-Tolerance
- Multiple Hitachi ID Password Manager servers can be configured for load balancing.
- Data is automatically replicated between servers in real time.
- Built-in high performance identity cache accelerates system response.
- A service monitors the health of each server and may
restart it or take it out of circulation.
- A proxy server compensates for slow or insecure connectivity
to remote target systems.
- There are production customers with up to 300,000 users on
just two servers.
- Replication has been scaled to 20 servers.