- User signs on with the login ID HELP
- No password is required to sign into the SKA.
- The SKA account has a special security policy.
- The policy specifies an alternate to the Windows shell.
- The Hitachi ID Password Manager shell opens a kiosk-mode Web browser to the
self-service password reset Web page.
- Applies both to on-line and mobile users.
- Can be used to reset/unlock both local and networked passwords.
- No browser navigation, controls, border, etc.
- Closing the browser logs the user off.