Platform changes from 6.x
Improved usability, updated UI
- A comprehensive usability study was completed:
- Untrained, non-technical users asked to perform tasks.
- Sessions recorded and analyzed.
- UI "tweaked" - nav, instructions, layout and more.
- More users asked to repeat, to validate results.
- The entire UI was refreshed as a result:
- Easier to navigate.
- Easier to understand.
- Less time per session.
- Other changes:
- Left-side navigation bar dropped -- easier to embed UI in portals.
- Overhauled login screens, to support new authentication models.