- A user signs into his Windows PC with a primary password.
- A user signs into an application with the same password.
- HiLM detects that the two passwords are the same.
- The user changes his Windows password.
- The HiPM detects the password change and sets the same password
on the application.
- The user signs out and reauthenticates to Windows.
- The user launches the same application.
- HiLM injects the current application credentials automatically.
- Single sign-on to both web and client-based applications.
- No manually developed application launching scripts.
- No password wallet to populate or maintain.
- Minimal software footprint on the Windows PC.