The schema is well documented and is available to all product licensees and evaluators under NDA. The current release schema documentation is about 127 pages long and includes detailed descriptions of every field, table, relation, value constraint, etc.
Hitachi ID Systems customer can add custom reports right to the Password Manager web UI, so that they can be run interactively, scheduled, have output delivered via e-mail, etc. These reports are written using short Python scripts that mostly contain a SQL SELECT statement which interacts with the Password Manager back-end database, but can also pull data from other sources (e.g., web services, other SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc.).
Data available through Password Manager includes:
- A list of login IDs per user.
- A list of user IDs per system.
- Identity attributes and group memberships for each user.
- Linkage between (possibly nonstandard) user IDs and people (user profiles).
- Full detail of transaction history.
- Status of the user enrollment process.
Password Manager includes many built-in reports, available through its web portal:
- Lists of users and accounts, by system or globally.
- Metrics regarding enrollment progress.
- System utilization data.
- Lists of target systems, with or without login accounts on each.
- Lists of events, by type, user, administrator, resource, time and various other criteria.
- Lists of enrolled users or users with incomplete profiles.
- Statistical analysis of user, help desk analyst and server transactions in a time period.
A simple dashboard shows the Hitachi ID Password Manager administrator which products are installed, how many users have been licensed, how many user profiles actually exist in the environment and the number of users who have completed every type of enrollment step (security questions, ID mapping, etc.).
Show how many users
Enrollment - invited:
Show how many users have been invited (typically via e-mail or popup web browser at login time) to complete various types of enrollment steps.