Hitachi ID Password Manager Cost Savings
Effective password management, using Hitachi ID Password Manager, can save costs and recover productivity for users and help desks:
- Password synchronization helps users remember their passwords. This eliminates problems before they start.
- Users can resolve problems themselves with a self-service password reset facility, rather than wait for service.
- Users who still call the help desk get efficient problem resolution, and do not wait for call escalation.
The Help Desk: The 50-50-50 Rule
- If password synchronization eliminates just 50% of password problems,
- self-service password reset gets just a 50% adoption rate and
- streamlined assisted password reset reduces problem resolution time by just 50%,
- then the help desk's total time spent resolving password problems will be reduced by at least 87%.
- Effective password management allows front-line support staff to resolve all incoming password problems. Escalation to system administrators is simply eliminated.
- Example Savings Calculation:
An example calculation of the cost savings that an organization can realize by automating the resolution of login problems and password management using Password Manager.
- Cost Savings Calculator:
Calculate the estimated cost savings which Password Manager deployment will yield in your organization.
Inquire about Password Manager pricing for your organization.